Senior Associate – Bolour / Carl Immigration Group
Areas of Practice
- Immigration Law
- Business and Family Immigration
- Asylum and Refugee Matters
- Removal Defense
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctor – May, 2014
- Honors: Intramural Moot Court Competition, Finalist Oralist, Finalist Brief Writer
- Honors: Member, Moot Court Honors Program, 2012-2014
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California
- B.A. – June, 2011
- Honors: Recipient, College of Letters and Science Honors
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships:
Past Employment Positions
- Bolour / Carl Immigration Group, Law Clerk, 2013 – 2014
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California, Legal Extern to the Honorable Barry Russell, 2012
- Los Angeles Superior Court, Los Angeles, California, Legal Extern to the Honorable Michelle Williams Court, 2012
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California, CARES Volunteer, 2011 – 2012
Recent Blog Posts
- Which Visa Programs Allow U.S. Companies To Hire Foreign Workers for Landscaping Jobs?
- What Visa Programs Are Available for Construction Workers?
- Which Visa Programs are Available for Workers at Vineyards and Wineries?
- Does the Fishing Industry Qualify for H-2A Visas?
- Travel Policy Update Could Give Certain TPS Beneficiaries a Path to Permanent Residency
The Bolour/Carl Immigration Group was recommended to me by my niece, an attorney who used to manage an immigrant/refugee agency office. I have five years of experience working with three….
Thanks to Ally Bolour and Scott A. Emerick., In just 10 months I got my green card. They are very professional, effective, experienced, and charismatic lawyers. I love them, and I recommend….