Scott A. Emerick
Seeking asylum in the United States is a complex and often daunting process. It involves proving that you have a well-founded fear of persecution in your home country due to factors such as your race, religion, nationality, political beliefs, or membership in a...
Green Card Process Tips Obtaining a green card in the United States is a significant milestone on the path to permanent residency. It opens doors to numerous opportunities and benefits, but the process can be complex and intimidating. In this blog post, we'll provide...
LA Immigration FAQs: Your Comprehensive Guide If you're considering immigration to Los Angeles, CA, you probably have a multitude of questions about the process. Navigating the complexities of immigration law can be challenging, but with the right information and...
Areas of Practice
- Immigration Law
- Business and Family Immigration
- Asylum and Refugee Matters
- Removal Defense
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctor – May, 2014
- Honors: Intramural Moot Court Competition, Finalist Oralist, Finalist Brief Writer
- Honors: Member, Moot Court Honors Program, 2012-2014
- University of California, Santa Barbara, California
- B.A. – June, 2011
- Honors: Recipient, College of Letters and Science Honors
- Major: History
Past Employment Positions
- Bolour / Carl Immigration Group, Law Clerk, 2013 – 2014
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California, Legal Extern to the Honorable Barry Russell, 2012
- Los Angeles Superior Court, Los Angeles, California, Legal Extern to the Honorable Michelle Williams Court, 2012
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California, CARES Volunteer, 2011 – 2012
Contact Our Firm
While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call 323-857-0034 or complete the intake form below.
"*" indicates required fields