Our team has over 30 years of experience in obtaining U.S. citizenship for our clients. At our firm, you will be surrounded by a team of attorneys dedicated to meet your goal of becoming a Naturalized citizen of the U.S. and will be by your side every step of the way including your interview in front of a USCIS Officer.
Eligibility for Naturalization:
To be eligible to naturalize and become a full citizen of the U.S., the general requirements are:
- You are at least 18 years of age
- A green card holder for at least 3 or 5 years (depending on how you are applying)
- Have maintained continuous physical presence in the U.S. for 30 months or longer from the date of filing
- Have continuously resided in the U.S. for the required statutory period
- Are a person of good moral character
- Able to pass English Test (with some exceptions)
- Able to pass the civics exam (with some exemptions)
- Have lived in the U.S. and the state from which you file your naturalization application for at least three months before filing; and
- Support the Constitution and form of government of the U.S.
If you have any questions about your eligibility or anything related to the process of becoming a Naturalized citizen of the U.S. please do not hesitate to contact our office. We are here to help.
Contact Our Firm
While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call 323-857-0034 or complete the intake form below.
"*" indicates required fields
Let Us Earn Your Trust
Welcome to Bolour / Carl Immigration Group, we are comprehensive immigration legal specialists. For over 25 years, we've stood as a pillar of expertise in immigration law. Our dedicated team offers unmatched guidance to individuals, professionals, families, and businesses both locally in California as well as internationally.
For us, immigration isn't simply about the legalities. Immigration law is about realizing dreams, building futures, and connecting worlds. In our firm, you're more than just a case. We see our clients as the individuals they are with dreams that we're passionate about bringing to life. Our firm's approach guarantees personal attention, ensuring each client feels recognized and understood.
Embark on your immigration journey with confidence, with Bolour / Carl by your side..