Los Angeles Work Visa Lawyers
The Bolour/Carl Immigration Group has been representing employers, employees, investors, businesses, athletes, and entertainers for over 25 years. If you are interested in coming to the U.S. to work for a U.S.-based entity, hire a foreign national to work for your U.S. business, or intend to invest in a business then one of the below-listed visas may be an option for you to accomplish your goals.
- Exceptional ability in the arts, entertainment, and or their field of work may be eligible for a temporary work visa in the O-1A or O1B visa.
- College graduates may fit under an H-1B visa.
- Seasonal Workers would look for an H-2B visa.
- Agricultural Workers will seek an H-2A visa.
- Interns and Trainees will apply for a J1 visa.
- Executives, Managers, and employees with specialized knowledge most often fit under the L visa.
- Mexican and Canadian Nationals with a Bachelor’s Degree may look to a TN visa.
- Nanny’s seeking to come work for a family will look to a B1 visa for Nanny.
- Australian Nationals with a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent may look to for an E3 visa.
- Investors investing in their own business or purchase an existing business can seek an E-2 visa.
Our employment-based visa lawyers are happy to help you determine which work visa category is the best fit given your needs and particular set of facts. We pride ourselves on finding the right solutions for our clients. We look forward to hearing from you.