Personal Injury Lawyer Accidents are a normal part of life, but they come with serious life-changing consequences for victims. When these incidents occur, the guidance of an expert, such as a personal injury lawyer in Washington D.C., can make all the difference....
The H1B visa program allows U.S. employers to temporarily hire foreign workers with specialized skills (specialty occupation). Vineyards are able to use this program to their benefit if they want to hire a foreign national for a specialty occupation at their...
Most construction projects have tight deadlines to minimize costs and maximize profits. The amount of work to be done surges during certain times of the year. For example, masses of road construction may occur after heavy rainstorms and building new structures may...
Areas of Practice
- Business Immigration
- Family Immigration
- Non immigrant and immigrant visas for athletes, entertainers, employees, employers, and the like
- Removal Defense
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctorate – May, 2016
- Honors: Excellent Scores: Immigration Law and Business Immigration
- Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California
- B.S. – May, 2012
- Honors: Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity, Member (2009-2012)
- Major: Political Science
- Queens College, Oxford, England – 2012
- Major: Economics and History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association – Immigration Section
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Media Liason – American Immigration Lawyers Association, SoCal
- International Bar Association
- Venice Chamber of Commerce
- Planning and Events Committee – Venice Chamber of Commerce
- Panelist on Asylum at AILA National Conference 2018
- Panelist on Workplace Bias – Podcast for AILA
- Panelist on Investment Visas (E2 visas) – San Gabriel Valley Bar Association, 2019
- Practice Advisory for AILA Annual Conference 2020 – K1 visas
Contact Our Firm
While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call 323-857-0034 or complete the intake form below.
"*" indicates required fields