Let Us Earn Your Trust

Welcome to Bolour / Carl Immigration Group, we are comprehensive immigration legal specialists. For over 25 years, we've stood as a pillar of expertise in immigration law. Our dedicated team offers unmatched guidance to individuals, professionals, families, and businesses both locally in California as well as internationally.

For us, immigration isn't simply about the legalities. Immigration law is about realizing dreams, building futures, and connecting worlds. In our firm, you're more than just a case. We see our clients as the individuals they are with dreams that we're passionate about bringing to life. Our firm's approach guarantees personal attention, ensuring each client feels recognized and understood.

Embark on your immigration journey with confidence, with Bolour / Carl by your side..

 Hiring A Los Angeles Immigration Lawyer?

You Need Bolour/Carl Immigration Group

We have been representing those needing visas to enter the United States for more than 25 years. From individuals simply looking to immigrate and obtain a green card for permanent residency to entertainment, business or work visas, and special investment visas, we can help with your needs, whatever they may be. Unfortunately, and especially in California, U.S. immigration cases have become more complicated over the last few years. Trying to get through the system and do things without the help of an immigration attorney is virtually impossible at this point, no matter what your end goal is. No matter the reason you wish to enter the United States, you need an immigration law firm on your side that knows your rights and how to get your own individual case through today’s more complex immigration issues.

Immigration Matters That Our Law Offices Handle

 At Bolour/Carl Immigration Group, we deal with helping individuals, employees needing work permits, and companies with special immigration needs. Below are just a few of the different types of United States immigration visas we can help you to obtain.

Non-Immigrant Visas

Non-immigrant visas are the most common type of visa that most people will apply for. These are temporary visas that will allow you entry into the country for a specific period of time and for a specific purpose. For example, you will need a non-immigrant visa to travel to the U.S. for a vacation or business trip. You may be given a visa that is valid for a few weeks or one that is valid for several years, but it will limit any individual entry into the country to a specific period of time such as 30 or 60 days.

This list is not complete, but non-immigrant visas may be granted for any of the following reasons:

  • Crewmembers
  • Diplomats and government officials
  • Au pairs, nannies, and domestic employees
  • Exchange visitors
  • Athletes, artists, and entertainers
  • Visitors for medical treatment
  • International organization employees, such as NATO
  • NAFTA professional workers
  • Media journalists
  • Students
  • Temporary workers
  • Tourists
  • Religious workers
  • Those involved in specialty occupations with specialized knowledge

If you have questions about obtaining a visa for any of the above reasons, you should contact the law offices of Bolour/Carl Immigration Group to obtain more information on the requirements and processes for each individual situation.

Person walking in the snow
Mobile credit card device

Immigrant Visas

As the name implies, immigrant visas are for those who wish to live permanently in the United States. There are, of course, special requirements which may include one or more of the following:

  • Sponsorship by a family member
  • You Are The Spouse or fiancé(e) of a U.S. Citizen
  • You Are The Spouse or fiancé(e) of a lawful permanent resident
  • Adoption of a child
  • Sponsorship by a prospective employer
  • Special immigrant for employment purposes, such as translator, working on behalf of the U.S. government, religious worker
  • Diversity Visa Program, which provides visa for immigrants from countries with low immigration rates. These immigrants do not need to be sponsored.

The process will also include payment of some fees, submission of certain documents, an examination by a physician, and a personal interview with an immigration official.

Employment And Business Visas

Employment visas differ from temporary employment-based non-immigrant visas in that they are meant for people who will be working within the United States on a permanent basis for U.S. corporations, or universities. They may also be required for business professionals, investors, and entrepreneurs seeking entry to the United States.

Very specific rules apply to these types of visas and labor certification is required followed by an approved petition from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. You will most certainly want to speak with a Los Angeles immigration attorney prior to trying to obtain one of these visas on your own.

Conference Room with table

 Speak With A Qualified Los Angeles Immigration Lawyer

Whether you are looking for full service help with obtaining a visa to enter the United States or just seeking legal advice to decide if applying for a visa is right for you, the law firm of Bolour/Carl Immigration Group is here to help.

We have three offices in California for your convenience. You can contact us online anytime or call 323-857-0034 to schedule an appointment for a free consultation. We’ll be happy to go over your needs and discuss exactly what we can do to help you.

We also have staff available who speak both Spanish and Persian.

Alex Carl

Alexander Carl

Ally Bolour

Ally Bolour

Scott A. Emrick

Scott A. Emrick

Immigration Law With Confidence And Passion

Attorney Ally Bolour has been the immigration attorney for talented individuals from all over the world for almost two decades, helping a diverse clientele effectively navigate the United States’ snarled immigration laws.

Unmatched Level Of Service

Focusing on a single aspect of the law, one we know and thoroughly understand, allows us to provide an unmatched level of service. One glance at our team’s experience shows a remarkable commitment to the safety and security of our worldwide talent base.

Vigorously Represent

We vigorously represent anyone with pressing immigration law issues, in particular, members of the LGBTQ community and people in the entertainment industry.

Discuss your immigration challenge with us at 323-857-0034. Our lawyers offer an initial consultation to evaluate your case and discuss your goals.

We also speak Spanish and Persian

Can I Get Permanent Residency Through My Employer?

Can I Get Permanent Residency Through My Employer? The answer is yes you can – this is done through the PERM process. Also known as an Employment based green card petition. The employer who is willing to sponsor you through this process and have the ability to pay you...

read more

Los Angeles Immigration FAQs

What services do you offer?

Our Los Angeles, CA immigration lawyer offers a wide range of immigration-related services. We know that the immigration process can be a complicated journey for individuals, and we provide personalized, passionate service to meet your individual needs. Our team is adept at assisting with non-immigrant visas, immigrant visas, employment and business visas, as well as other types of specialty visas. We can also assist with cases involving green cards and permanent residency, naturalization, change of status, deportation, DACA, and more. We aid our clients in preparing and filing their application, advising on next steps, and representing them throughout their case. Most importantly, our immigration lawyer provides detailed, compassionate service every step of the way. We truly care about your case and will be available as an advocate and ally for you on your immigration journey. If you have further questions about the services we can provide, contact our team today.

Can you help with family-based immigration cases?

Yes, our Los Angeles, CA immigration lawyer can certainly assist with family-based immigration cases. We are experienced in assisting individuals with family-based green cards and family petitions. In a family petition, an individual may file for immigrant visas and family members. This may include spouses, children, siblings, and other family members. We also can assist with fiancé (e) visas, a visa available for foreign citizens that intend on entering the United States to marry a U.S. citizen. This visa lasts for 90 days. After the marriage, your spouse may apply for a green card. We understand that immigration cases involving family are particularly important and sensitive, and we will work hard to represent you and your family with dedicated and compassionate service.

What should I look for when choosing a lawyer?

When choosing a Los Angeles, CA immigration lawyer, it is important to select a lawyer with detailed knowledge and proven experience in immigration law. Ensuring that they are equipped to assist with your specific case, such as a specific type of visa, is crucial to providing the best chance of success in your application. Beyond legal experience and skill, choosing a lawyer that understands your needs, prioritizes your case, and truly cares about the outcome of your case is important. Immigration is a highly personal area of law, and our team prides ourselves on our dedication to our clients. This includes passionate representation, dedicated assistance, and informed communication throughout the duration of your case. To discover more about our dedicated client service, contact our team today to schedule a consultation.

How can an immigration lawyer assist with work visas?

Our Los Angeles, CA immigration lawyer is highly equipped to assist with work visas. We have experience assisting individuals in their applications as well as with assisting employers that have immigration needs. Our team can assist with applications for B-1 visas (temporary business), H-2B visas (temporary seasonal workers), H2-A visas (temporary agricultural), L-1 visas (temporary managers, executives, and specialized employees), along with other work-related visas. If you are not sure which type of visa is appropriate for your case, contact our team to schedule a consultation where we can advise you on the best path forward. Once next steps have been determined, our immigration lawyer will assist with the preparation and filing of the application and represent you as necessary during your case, providing detailed and dedicated counsel throughout the process.