Federal Court

Home » Federal Court

What U.S. Work Visa Do I Need to Hire a Cook?

“I own a Restaurant and want to bring a Cook here on a Visa to work for us.  What Visa is a good fit for this?” The most common visa for temporary workers is the H-1B visa. However, this visa category is usually reserved for highly skilled professionals in specialty...

read more

What U.S. Visa Do I Need as a Viticulturist?

H-2A Visas and Viticulturists A viticulturist (a person who specializes in the cultivation of grapes for winemaking) can apply for an H-2A visa. The H-2A visa is a temporary agricultural worker visa that allows foreign nationals to enter the United States to perform...

read more

Does the Fishing Industry Qualify for H-2A Visas?

A shortage of workers in the commercial fishing and processing industries has led to increased interest among U.S. employers to temporarily hire workers from other countries. Two popular visa programs, H-2A and H-2B, allow foreign national workers from eligible...

read more

Workers Who Are Exempt from the H-2B Visa Cap

The H-2B nonimmigrant visa program allows U.S. employers to fill full-time, temporary, non-agricultural positions with workers from certain foreign countries. The program is particularly popular in industries such as hospitality, construction, landscaping,...

read more

Contact Our Firm

While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call 323-857-0034 or complete the intake form below.


"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.