Home » Asylum

Most Common Personal Injury Cases

Personal Injury Lawyer Accidents are a normal part of life, but they come with serious life-changing consequences for victims.  When these incidents occur, the guidance of an expert, such as a personal injury lawyer in Washington D.C., can make all the difference....

read more

Vineyards Hiring Foreign Nationals

The H1B visa program allows U.S. employers to temporarily hire foreign workers with specialized skills (specialty occupation). Vineyards are able to use this program to their benefit if they want to hire a foreign national for a specialty occupation at their...

read more

Visas for Construction Workers

Most construction projects have tight deadlines to minimize costs and maximize profits. The amount of work to be done surges during certain times of the year. For example, masses of road construction may occur after heavy rainstorms and building new structures may...

read more

What U.S. Work Visa Do I Need to Hire a Cook?

The H-1B nonimmigrant visa category allows employers to sponsor foreign nationals to perform temporary services in a “specialty occupation.” This typically requires an offer of employment in a job requiring at least a U.S. bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, in a...

read more

What U.S. Visa Do I Need as a Viticulturist?

H-2A Visas and Viticulturists A viticulturist (a person who specializes in the cultivation of grapes for winemaking) can apply for an H-2A visa. The H-2A visa is a temporary agricultural worker visa that allows foreign nationals to enter the United States to perform...

read more

Does the Fishing Industry Qualify for H-2A Visas?

A shortage of workers in the commercial fishing and processing industries has led to increased interest among U.S. employers to temporarily hire workers from other countries. Two popular visa programs, H-2A and H-2B, allow foreign national workers from eligible...

read more

Contact Our Firm

While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call 323-857-0034 or complete the intake form below.


"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.