Federal Court

Home » Federal Court

Vineyards Hiring Foreign Nationals

The H1B visa program allows U.S. employers to temporarily hire foreign workers with specialized skills (specialty occupation). Vineyards are able to use this program to their benefit if they want to hire a foreign national for a specialty occupation at their...

read more

Visas for Construction Workers

Most construction projects have tight deadlines to minimize costs and maximize profits. The amount of work to be done surges during certain times of the year. For example, masses of road construction may occur after heavy rainstorms and building new structures may...

read more

What U.S. Work Visa Do I Need to Hire a Cook?

The H-1B nonimmigrant visa category allows employers to sponsor foreign nationals to perform temporary services in a “specialty occupation.” This typically requires an offer of employment in a job requiring at least a U.S. bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, in a...

read more

What U.S. Visa Do I Need as a Viticulturist?

H-2A Visas and Viticulturists A viticulturist (a person who specializes in the cultivation of grapes for winemaking) can apply for an H-2A visa. The H-2A visa is a temporary agricultural worker visa that allows foreign nationals to enter the United States to perform...

read more

Does the Fishing Industry Qualify for H-2A Visas?

A shortage of workers in the commercial fishing and processing industries has led to increased interest among U.S. employers to temporarily hire workers from other countries. Two popular visa programs, H-2A and H-2B, allow foreign national workers from eligible...

read more

Client Review

"Professionalism, friendly, respectful, helpful and always answering any questions I had. The long journey has brought me a mix of emotions but the team of Bolour Immigration Group and particularly Scott and Ally have proven to be the right choice to help me get through."
Client Review

Los Angeles Office
5169 W Washington Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90016