Home » Blog

How to Apply for a Fiancé(e) Visa

If you’re a U.S. citizen who is engaged to a foreign national, he or she may be eligible for a fiancé(e) visa. Below is more information on this very specific nonimmigrant visa, which is also known as a K-1 visa.   Who a fiancé(e) visa is for Fiancé(e) visas are...

read more

How to Apply for a Marriage-Based Green Card

Foreign nationals who are married to a U.S. citizen can get a marriage based green card in one of two ways. If you are currently living in the United States, you can apply to adjust your status. If you’re outside the country, you can apply for a green card through a...

read more

How To Enter The U.S. On A P-1A Sports Visa

For many athletes looking to compete in the United States, a P-1A sports visa is the ticket. This temporary visa admits a wide range of athletes from around the world to participate in sporting events, tournaments and team sports. Here’s a look at how to get one. Who...

read more

Client Review

"Professionalism, friendly, respectful, helpful and always answering any questions I had. The long journey has brought me a mix of emotions but the team of Bolour Immigration Group and particularly Scott and Ally have proven to be the right choice to help me get through."
Client Review

Los Angeles Office
5169 W Washington Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90016