Home » Blog

How to Apply for an E-2 Investor Visa

If you have invested or are in the process of investing in an enterprise in the United States, and you want to enter the country to develop and direct the enterprise, you may be eligible for an investor visa or visa for entrepreneurs, also known as a treaty investor...

read more

How to Apply for a Fiancé(e) Visa

If you’re a U.S. citizen who is engaged to a foreign national, he or she may be eligible for a fiancé(e) visa. Below is more information on this very specific nonimmigrant visa, which is also known as a K-1 visa.   Who a fiancé(e) visa is for Fiancé(e) visas are...

read more

How to Apply for a Marriage-Based Green Card

Foreign nationals who are married to a U.S. citizen can get a marriage based green card in one of two ways. If you are currently living in the United States, you can apply to adjust your status. If you’re outside the country, you can apply for a green card through a...

read more

How To Enter The U.S. On A P-1A Sports Visa

For many athletes looking to compete in the United States, a P-1A sports visa is the ticket. This temporary visa admits a wide range of athletes from around the world to participate in sporting events, tournaments and team sports. Here’s a look at how to get one. Who...

read more

Contact Our Firm

While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call 323-857-0034 or complete the intake form below.


"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.