Home » Blog

How to Apply for an H-2B Temporary Work Visa

If you want to come to the United States to do temporary or seasonal work, you may be able to obtain an H-2B nonimmigrant visa. U.S. employers in many industries often struggle to fill temporary or seasonal positions domestically, and this visa program allows them to...

read more

5 Common Deportation Defenses

If you are facing deportation from the United States, there are steps you can take to mount a successful defense. Below is a look at some of the reasons that noncitizens are commonly ordered to be removed by immigration officials, along with five common deportation...

read more

How to Enter the U.S. on an Entertainment Visa

If you wish to come to the United States to perform as part of an entertainment group, you may be eligible for a P-1B visa, or entertainment visa. Below is a summary of the general requirements and the process for applying for an entertainment visa.  Who Is...

read more

How to Apply for an E-2 Investor Visa

If you have invested or are in the process of investing in an enterprise in the United States, and you want to enter the country to develop and direct the enterprise, you may be eligible for an investor visa or visa for entrepreneurs, also known as a treaty investor...

read more

Contact Our Firm

While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call 323-857-0034 or complete the intake form below.


"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.