Partner – Bolour / Carl Immigration Group
Areas of Practice
- Business Immigration
- Family Immigration
- non immigrant and immigrant visas for athletes, entertainers, employees, employers, and the like
- Removal Defense
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctorate – May, 2016
- Honors: Excellent Scores: Immigration Law and Business Immigration
- Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California
- B.S. – May, 2012
- Honors: Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity, Member (2009-2012)
- Major: Political Science
- Queens College, Oxford, England – 2012
- Major: Economics and History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association – Immigration Section
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Media Liason – American Immigration Lawyers Association, SoCal
- International Bar Association
- Venice Chamber of Commerce
- Planning and Events Committee – Venice Chamber of Commerce
- Panelist on Asylum at AILA National Conference 2018
- Panelist on Workplace Bias – Podcast for AILA
- Panelist on Investment Visas (E2 visas) – San Gabriel Valley Bar Association, 2019
- Practice Advisory for AILA Annual Conference 2020 – K1 visas
Recent Blog Posts
- Family-Based Green Cards: Who’s Eligible and How Do You Apply?
- How to Apply for an E-2 Investor Visa
- How to Apply for a Fiancé(e) Visa
- How to Apply for a Marriage-Based Green Card
- Employment-Based Green Cards: How to Adjust Your Status
I want say a big thank you to Alexander Carl for the help on my case!!!
His patience, professionalism and determination were beyond my expectations. When I asked any questions about….
Just want to take a moment to post a review on the excellent work done by Bolour / Carl Immigration Group. This was no easy process, but it was so relieving to work with attorneys who know….
Both Ally and Alex have been great working on my immigration case. I have just received my green card. I am very pleased with the way they handled my case. They are….
This a great immigration law firm with two respectable and attentive attorneys. The caliber of their work is high in quality and affordable for such impressive lawyers. Since first….
Best immigration lawyer will be my first words to describe Ally Bolour and his Team! Very knowledgeable and goes in great lengths to truly make your immigration case as easy as simple as possible….
I have only good things to say about this law firm! I have been helped by Ally Bolour and Alexander Carl who are both great. Immigration is a stressful matter and they are both very knowledgeable….
The Bolour / Carl Immigration Group helped me in my case with success, and I want to thank all of you guys for all the effort, honesty and support I received from you, specially attorney….
Thank you to Attorneys Ally Bolour and Alexander Carl for all the help to bring into our lives the tranquility we always wanted! Associate Attorney Alexander Carl handled our case very prof….
We could not be more thrilled with the prompt and professional service we received by the Bolour /Carl Immigration Group. Alexander Carl and Ali Bolour are experts! Our Green Card App….
This a great immigration law firm with two respectable and attentive attorneys. The caliber of their work is high in quality and affordable for such impressive lawyers. Since first appointment….
I engaged Bolour / Carl attorneys for my E2 Visa, Carl and Ally were very professional and on top the application process, great work to follow up after the interview….
Hello, I am from Mexico City and we hired Bolour Immigration Group. I applied for the E2 – Investor Treaty Visa. Since the beginning, Ali and Alex assisted us through all the process….
We had a great experience with attorney Alexander Carl. Our overall process went very smooth and quick. He made sure we had all our documents together and took the time to sit down with….
Ally Bolour is an excellent immigration attorney but He is first and foremost a great human being. I am grateful I met him and got to know him a little bit. He counseled me on a very difficult….
Our family had a great chance working with Bolour immigration group when we completely lost our hope. When my brother who stayed in US diagnosed with intensive cancer we could do nothing….