Home » News

How to Enter the U.S. on an Entertainment Visa

If you wish to come to the United States to perform as part of an entertainment group, you may be eligible for a P-1B visa, or entertainment visa. Below is a summary of the general requirements and the process for applying for an entertainment visa.  Who Is...

read more

How to Apply for an E-2 Investor Visa

If you have invested or are in the process of investing in an enterprise in the United States, and you want to enter the country to develop and direct the enterprise, you may be eligible for an investor visa or visa for entrepreneurs, also known as a treaty investor...

read more

How to Apply for a Fiancé(e) Visa

If you’re a U.S. citizen who is engaged to a foreign national, he or she may be eligible for a fiancé(e) visa. Below is more information on this very specific nonimmigrant visa, which is also known as a K-1 visa.   Who a fiancé(e) visa is for Fiancé(e) visas are...

read more

How to Apply for a Marriage-Based Green Card

Foreign nationals who are married to a U.S. citizen can get a marriage based green card in one of two ways. If you are currently living in the United States, you can apply to adjust your status. If you’re outside the country, you can apply for a green card through a...

read more

Client Review

"Professionalism, friendly, respectful, helpful and always answering any questions I had. The long journey has brought me a mix of emotions but the team of Bolour Immigration Group and particularly Scott and Ally have proven to be the right choice to help me get through."
Client Review

Los Angeles Office
5169 W Washington Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90016