Home » Blog

H-2B Visas for Truck Drivers: How to Apply

America needs truck drivers. As the country emerges from the pandemic, trucking and transportation companies are struggling to hire enough drivers domestically, contributing to supply chain disruptions nationwide, and leading more employers in this sector to extend...

read more

How to Apply for a Fiancé Visa: FAQs

A K-1 fiancé visa is a type of nonimmigrant visa that allows a foreign national to enter the United States to marry a U.S. citizen. After the wedding, which must take place within 90 days of arrival, the foreign national can apply for a marriage-based green...

read more

Contact Our Firm

While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please call 323-857-0034 or complete the intake form below.


"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.