Choosing the right visa for you


If you, or someone you know, is interested in obtaining a U.S. visa, then you have come to the right place.  The Bolour / Carl Immigration Group is comprised of a team of attorneys and staff who pride themselves on their vast knowledge of the complex and ever changing laws of U.S. immigration law, as well as our ability to smoothly navigate our clients through the process to obtain the visa that meets their needs and accomplishes their goals.

On this page you will find a general list of visa options that foreign nationals are presented with under the laws and regulations of U.S. immigration.  

Green Cards:

If you are interested in applying for permanent residency here in the U.S., we are here to help. Click here for more information about the general requirements and processe(s) for permanent residency applications.

Temporary Work Visas:

There are many different categories of temporary work visas.  We are happy to help you determine which work visa category is the best fit given your needs and particular set of facts.

Below is a general list of temporary work visas available to foreign nationals:

  • Exceptional ability in the arts, entertainment, and or their field of work may be eligible for a temporary work visa in the O-1Aor O1B visa.
  • College graduates may fit under an H-1B visa.        
  • Seasonal Workers would look for an H-2B visa.
  • Agricultural Workers will seek an H-2A visa.   
  • Interns and Trainees will apply for a J1 visa
  • Executives, Managers, and employees with specialized knowledge most often fit under the  L visa
  • Mexican and Canadian Nationals with a Bachelor’s Degree may look to a TN visa
  • Nanny’s seeking to come work for a family will look to a B1 visa for Nanny.
  • Australian Nationals with a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent may look to for an E3 visa.

Non Immigrant Visas without the need for an Employer:

  • Investors investing in their own business or purchase an existing business can seek an E-2 visa.  
  • Victims of Crimes may qualify for a U Visa
  • Visitors for business or pleasure will seek a B1 or B2 visa  
  • Fiance of U.S.Citizen may seek an F1 visa. 

Immigrant Visas:

  • Family Based
  • Employment Based
  • Fiance of U.S. Citizen may seek an K1 visa

Outbound Visas:

Let Us Earn Your Trust

Bolour / Carl Immigration Group is a full service immigration law firm. We have been representing immigrants, nonimmigrants, families, businesses, employees, and the like, from around the globe for over 25 years. With over 25 years of experience exclusively in the field of Immigration Law, we have garnered the knowledge to handle the most complex cases and adequately represent a wide range of clientele. The size of our firm ensures that all of our clients receive hands on service from their attorneys and a direct line of communication with our attorneys.Learn More