Our team has over 30 years of experience in obtaining U.S. citizenship for our clients. At our firm, you will be surrounded by a team of attorneys dedicated to meet your goal of becoming a Naturalized citizen of the U.S. and will be by your side every step of the way including your interview in front of a USCIS Officer.
Eligibility for Naturalization:
To be eligible to naturalize and become a full citizen of the U.S., the general requirements are:
- You are at least 18 years of age
- A green card holder for at least 3 or 5 years (depending on how you are applying)
- Have maintained continuous physical presence in the U.S. for 30 months or longer from the date of filing
- Have continuously resided in the U.S. for the required statutory period
- Are a person of good moral character
- Able to pass English Test (with some exceptions)
- Able to pass the civics exam (with some exemptions)
- Have lived in the U.S. and the state from which you file your naturalization application for at least three months before filing; and
- Support the Constitution and form of government of the U.S.
If you have any questions about your eligibility or anything related to the process of becoming a Naturalized citizen of the U.S. please do not hesitate to contact our Office. We are here to help.